Hi everyone I was thinking on what to do a blog on after I came home from the movies. In the middle of thinking I thought I wanted to make more pop-corn for myself. When I heard the pop-corn popping it hit me. POP-CORN! I have a passion for pop-corn so here are some pop-corn facts I researched.
Popcorns Highest Consumer:
That was something I did not exactly research but is totally true. I honestly have a billion boxes of popcorn in my pantry. Here are some more facts…..
- Americans eat enough popcorn to fill up the empire state building 18 times. That is A LOT OF POPCORN. I am pretty sure that the Ahuja’s eat half of it.
- Popcorn is the official snack of Illinois. Guess what? I am from Chicago which is in Illinois so obviously, they did that because of me and my dad. Duhhhh! ☺
- Popcorn can pop up three feet in the air. That is pretty cool. That is higher that I can jump! Popcorn should be in the Olympics.
- There are about 1,600 popcorn kernels in every cup. If you add up the cups of popcorn I have had in my life, it would be more than the everyday I have lived
- Americans eat more popcorn than any other country in the world. Obviously because of us. We might have had a little help from the other thousands of people in America. :-/
- The Aztecs even had popcorn. They used it for a different reason than we did. They use it for decoration. They also use it for their head dresses.
Popcorn is something I could not live without. It helps the soul. It makes everyone so happy. In fact I am going to get some pop-corn. Bye! ☺